The projects I worked on
- ArkX, a next gen bloc buster for Xbox360 and PC. This was my entry for the 2008 Dream Build Play Contest. A blocbuster being a game that let you break some bloc… what else?
- XCross, the first picross for XBox360. More than 100 Picross, experimental 3d Picross, trophies, unlockables, and even a set of the best levels of ArkX. Free ArkX token hidden in the game!
- EasyLearn, a small tool to help you to remember a new language.
- WebInstaller, An online script installer
- GXView (beta), an handy tool for anyone working with XNA
- LCS, a generic xml-based backoffice for any PHP website.
- HMEdit, a simple heightmap editor.
- The GameTools Suite, a set of handy tools for moonlighters and game programmers
- tamarelle.com, homepage of a skilled housebuilder near french alps.
- lejacqueline.com, a former crepe restaurant in Sanda, japan.
- mercury-esoft.com, a conceptual website to learn english on your cellphone. (japanese)
- teapot-hosting.com, the place to go for an adapted web hosting.
- muryel-regard.com, a professional photograph and photoshop artist.